Shipping and Returns
***Special Note*** - Our carriers, including UPS, have suspended guaranteed delivery dates on ground and expedited shipments. This means they are not issuing refunds for any late deliveries. We've seen a majority of shipments arrive on time, but if a package arrives late due to carrier, we are unable to issue a refund for the shipping charges.
Fasteners Plus takes a straight forward approach to shipping. If your order is $199 or more, you pay nothing for Standard Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states. Custom priced, bulk priced and item exclusions are not eligible for free standard ground shipping. If your order is less than $199, you pay a handling fee plus a low per pound rate. Fasteners Plus packages ship via FedEx, UPS and LTL carriers. To reduce transit time as much as possible, products ship from multiple distribution centers located across the United States.
* - Items that are 96" in length and longer do not qualify for free shipping and require the ability accept a freight truck LTL shipment. Please call 888-794-1590 to get a quote on oversize length items.
Product Lead Times - All of our products have a shipping timer to let you know when your products should ship. Some products have a lead time due to being made or order or if they are out of stock. The lead time indicates the time it takes to produce the item for shipment and does not include transit time. Prompt, consistent service is important to us and we strive for optimal standards always. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need to confirm availability and actual shipping times.
We charge when we ship. Some payment providers require we process the payment sooner and in full, prior to shipping. If this happens, it will reflect on your receipt. You will receive a separate payment receipt for each charge. If your order is split into more than one shipment you will receive an email with a receipt after each.
Expedited shipping is also available if you’re in a pinch.
Items sold by Fasteners Plus and its affiliates that are shipped to destinations in the following states and US territories may be subject to tax:
AL, AR, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, MA, MI, MN, MO, NE, NC, NJ, SD, TN, UT, VT, WA, WV, WI, WY
**Seller has collected the simplified sellers use tax on this transaction(s) for Alabama customers and the tax will be remitted on the customer's behalf to the Alabama Department of Revenue. Seller's program account number is SSU-R010189031.
Transit times do not include the day that the order is placed, or weekends and holidays.
Special destinations: Please call us for shipping rates and times to Alaska and Hawaii.
We have a longstanding commitment to provide our customers with the best possible service every time they shop with us. We take great pride in exceeding our customers’ expectations and building lasting relationships. Returns must be approved in advance. Custom items as noted are not returnable. Please call (888) 794-1590 or e-mail us to obtain your Return Authorization (RA) number prior to shipping any product to us.
Important guidelines for all returns:
- All returns must be clearly labeled with your RA number.
- Returns must be in new/unused condition to receive a refund.
- Returns may be made within 30 days of the receipt of your order with a 20% re-stock fee if the merchandise and packaging is undamaged. Returns that are an exchange for a different product will have no re-stock fee.
- Returns made between 30-60 days of the receipt of your order will have a 30% restock fee.
- Returns over 60 days old will only be processed on a case-by-case basis by one of our customer service specialists.
- We recommend taking photos of your undamaged merchandise to return before shipping back. This is just in case the return carrier damages the product during the return transit. Photos provide evidence that it was shipped undamaged so a claim can be filed with the carrier.
- We will provide a return shipping label at the expense of the buyer that will be deducted from the refund once the merchandise is received in our warehouse.
- Shipping charges for the original order are non-refundable.
- Defective, damaged or missing products: Should your items arrive damaged, defective or missing; please contact us within 10 days of receipt so that we can work with you to ship replacements or missing items right away.
Lost or damaged packages:
Should your order not arrive or the package is damaged, and you don't receive a satisfactory response from the shipping carrier, we want to help. Please contact us within three days after delivery (or the date it was expected to be delivered) and follow these guidelines to expedite the claim process:
- Inspect every shipment for lost, missing or damaged merchandise (be sure to count containers if your shipment came in multiple containers.)
- Sign the freight carrier's bill as short, damaged or incomplete to record the issue.
- Obtain the signature of the carrier for the lost or damaged merchandise.
- If you provide us with an incorrect address, please contact us right away so that we may try and re-route the shipment. However, if you do not contact us in time, the order will come back to our warehouse when they are unable to deliver it to you. In this instance, we will refund your order, minus the shipping charge and you will need to resubmit it via our website or over the phone.
Still have questions? Please call (888) 794-1590 or e-mail us and we would be more than happy to assist you!