Shipping & Returns
If your order is split into multiple shipments, your credit card will be charged each time a shipment is sent. If this happens, you will see multiple charges on your credit card. The total shipping amount will be charged with your first shipment.
Fasteners Plus takes a straight forward approach to shipping. No matter where your order is headed, you pay a handling fee plus a low per pound rate. Fasteners Plus packages ship via FedEx, UPS and LTL carriers. To reduce transit time as much as possible, products ship from multiple distribution centers located across the United States.
If ordered by 12:00 pm CST, your order will ship the same day (unless otherwise noted) – most orders ship within four hours of purchase. In fact, the average turn-around time is 3:45, however during peak times, processing may take up to 48 hours. (This is not the norm, but it’s the truth). Please allow 2 - 3 days for custom or special order items. Prompt, consistent service is important to us and we strive for optimal standards always. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need to confirm availability and actual shipping times.
Expedited shipping is also available if you’re in a pinch.
Transit times do not include the day that the order is placed, or weekends and holidays.
Special destinations: Please call us for shipping rates and times to Alaska and Hawaii.
We have a longstanding commitment to provide our customers with the best possible service every time they shop with us. We take great pride in exceeding our customers’ expectations and building lasting relationships. Returns must be approved in advance. Custom items as noted are not returnable. Please call (888) 794-1590 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your Return Authorization (RA) number prior to shipping any product to us.
Important guidelines for all returns:
- All returns must be clearly labeled with your RA number.
- Returns must be in new/unused condition to receive a refund.
- Returns may only be made within 30 days of receipt of your order.
- Customers are responsible for any costs related to returning the merchandise. We recommend using a carrier that will provide a tracking number for the shipment and offers insurance. If the item(s) arrive to us damaged, we will provide photos of the damages and/or make the package available to your carrier for inspection so that you may file a claim with your carrier.
- Shipping charges for the original order are non-refundable.
- A 20% restocking fee will be deducted from the product refund.
- Defective, damaged or missing products: Should your items arrive damaged, defective or missing; please contact us within 10 days of receipt so that we can work with you to ship replacements or missing items right away.
Lost or damaged packages:
Should your order not arrive or the package is damaged, and you don't receive a satisfactory response from the shipping carrier, we want to help. Please contact us within three days after delivery (or the date it was expected to be delivered) and follow these guidelines to expedite the claim process:
- Inspect every shipment for lost, missing or damaged merchandise (be sure to count containers if your shipment came in multiple containers.)
- Sign the freight carrier's bill as short, damaged or incomplete to record the issue.
- Obtain the signature of the carrier for the lost or damaged merchandise.
- If you provide us with an incorrect address, please contact us right away so that we may try and re-route the shipment. However, if you do not contact us in time, the order will come back to our warehouse when they are unable to deliver it to you. In this instance, we will refund your order, minus the shipping charge and you will need to resubmit it via our website or over the phone.
Still have questions? Please call (888) 794-1590 or e-mail email@example.com and we would be more than happy to assist you!